1. To promote the values of Qarz Al-Hasanah culture to uphold this good tradition in the society while raising the public awareness about the Islamic Economics.
2. To reduce the economic inequality.
3. To increase the access of the people from an underprivileged family background to financial services (Savings and Loans).
4. To help the needy families in order to improve their living conditions in such areas as employment, livelihood, marriage, and medical treatment.
5. To enhance and strengthen the economic power of the people from all different walks of life of the society, as well as making every efforts to eradicate poverty and economic deprivation in the country especially in less-developed provinces.